Why One or Plus (x)?

Why One or Plus (x)?

Honestly, it was unintentional. This blog wasn't meant to be One or Plus (x). It was supposed to be something else. However, I was rushing when I made this blog. I wanted to get things done, so I randomly put whatever that come across my mind. It's quite an incomprehensible name eh? I'll try to break it down for you so that you can understand my thought process?

I meant to name this blog Alone or Together and have the name as the URL too. However, the URL was taken. Apparently it belongs to a German 😔 I wanted to name this blog Alone or Together because I usually eat alone. Like 90% of the time. However, I do eat with other people too, sometimes. Hence Alone or Together. Did you get it?

When Alone or Together wasn't available, I panicked. I pushed myself to think other phrases that bring similar meaning to Alone or Together. I actually tried Alone and Together but it wasn't available too 😖

One or Plus (x)


Suddenly, the phrase plus one and I came across my mind. However, the phrase does not fully convey the original meaning of Alone or Together. What if I were to go out with more than one people? It will be plus two, three, four, five, six...

I did not want things to be complicated but I also did not think through 😔 I just jumbled up the phrase and it became One or Plus (x), meaning I might eat alone (One) or I might eat with my (Plus) (insert the number here)

Yeah, it doesn't make sense at all now that I have finished typing this whole naming process. It was totally incomprehensible. I guess, I just have to accept that this blog has a gibberish name? 😂


Comments